Sunday, November 2, 2008

First Date

Today is our first week, first date. I chose to gave her a normal date. A movie that she is interested, a not very expensive dinner and wondering around vivo city. overall was pretty good, just that there are some minor behaviour i don't really like. For example smoking. I allow her to smoke infront of me but i still hope i can see her trying to quit. I don't want to control her so i can't expect much form her. All i can do was to hint her and hope she got my message. Anyway i do enjoy today's date and i hope to date her again soon.

Sometimes i wonder what makes both of us fall for each other. we don't really have many things in common. For example she likes KTV pub which i dislike, she prefer horror movies than action and i prefer action than horror, she loves clubbing and i don't, she enjoy making fun of other people which i don't and of cause she smokes and i don't. There's more but i can't remember now. It's funny. What makes two person who doesn't have many things in common can like each other? Who knows this may be the reason why my feelings for her grow stronger and stronger everyday.

No comments: